Learn more about Dr. Philip Matorin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Matorin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matorin
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matorin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Matorin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Matorin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Matorin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Houston Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Andrew Matorin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Matorin practice?
- Dr. Philip Matorin has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Matorin practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.