Learn more about Dr. Philip Matorin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Matorin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matorin
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Matorin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Matorin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Matorin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Matorin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Houston Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Andrew Matorin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Matorin practice?
- Dr. Philip Matorin has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Matorin practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.