Learn more about Dr. Philip Matorin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Matorin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Matorin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Matorin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Matorin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matorin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Matorin practice?
Dr. Philip Matorin practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.