A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Maurer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Maurer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Maurer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Block
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maurer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maurer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Mitchell Maurer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Maurer practice?
- Dr. Philip Maurer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Maurer practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.