Learn more about Dr. Philip Maurer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Maurer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Maurer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Block
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maurer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maurer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maurer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Maurer practice?
Dr. Philip Maurer practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists, Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors, and Philadelphia Surgeons.