A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Maurice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Maurice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Maurice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maurice graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. Maurice has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip B Maurice MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Philip B. Maurice practice?
- Dr. Philip Maurice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Maurice practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Camarillo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake Village, CA.
See Camarillo Internists and Camarillo Neurologists.