A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Mayer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Mayer, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Mayer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Jeffrey Mayer MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Philip Mayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Mayer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Northville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI.
See Northville Orthopedic Surgeons.