A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip McCarthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip McCarthy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCarthy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Louis McCarthy MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Philip McCarthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip McCarthy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Quincy Internists, Quincy Hematologists, and Quincy Oncologists.