Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Mccowin
Dr. Philip Mccowin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Idaho Falls, ID. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mccowin is affiliated with Mountain View Hospital, Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center and Mountain View Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Mccowin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Philip Mccowin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.
Dr. Gregory West
Idaho Falls, ID 0 mi35
Dr. Stan Griffiths
Idaho Falls, ID 0 mi33
Dr. Mark Weight
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Trauma Surgery
Idaho Falls, ID 0.09 mi18