A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip McDaniel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. McDaniel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Lee McDaniel MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. McDaniel practice?
- Dr. Philip McDaniel has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip McDaniel practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.