Learn more about Dr. Philip McGlave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip McGlave is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGlave
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGlave Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip McGlave, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. McGlave graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. McGlave has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview - University Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip McGlave MD is a male Hematologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Philip McGlave practice?
- Dr. Philip McGlave has 7 office locations.
Dr. Philip McGlave practices Hematology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Osseo, MN.
See Minneapolis Hematologists.