A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip McGlave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip McGlave is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip McGlave, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. McGlave graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. McGlave has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview - University Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip McGlave MD is a male Hematologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Philip McGlave practice?
- Dr. Philip McGlave has 9 office locations.
Dr. Philip McGlave practices Hematology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MN and Princeton, MN.
See Minneapolis Hematologists.