A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip McMahill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip McMahill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMahill
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McMahill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip McMahill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cancer Prevention
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahill graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. McMahill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Campbell County Memorial Hospital
- Campbell County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Conrad McMahill MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. McMahill practice?
- Dr. Philip McMahill has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip McMahill practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Gillette, WY.
See Gillette Internists and Gillette Oncologists.