A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip McMahill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip McMahill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip McMahill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Prevention
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahill graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. McMahill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Campbell County Memorial Hospital
- Campbell County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Conrad McMahill MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip C. McMahill practice?
- Dr. Philip McMahill has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip McMahill practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Gillette, WY.
See Gillette Internists and Gillette Oncologists.