Dr. Philip Meadow DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

August 2nd, 2016
staff was courteous, friendly and helpful. I will recommend Dr.Meadows to my family and friends.He was friendly and answered all my questions. He made an excellent diagnosis.

April 13th, 2016
Worst experience ever. Cancelled follow up visit and released me with no explanation/diagnosis. Does not know how to consult with patience. Needs to be checked for malpractice.

March 30th, 2016
Patient Beware
patient beware of rude unfriendly staff who makes fun of patients and laughs at there pain and mocks patients. Doctor doesn't pay any attention to your chart. Makes mistakes on refills. Makes dramatic changes to prescription in which you will suffer. He even gets prescription in his spouse name for himself. Trust me stay away.

December 22nd, 2015
This doctor allows his young staff to run him and his office. I will be reporting him to the medical board. The pain I endured due to his negligence and the disrepect show to me by his staff, in his full veiw, was nothing less than horrible as well as patheric.
One thing that is very dan\gerous about this doctor, is that he hides behind the skirts(YOUNG skirts) of his staff allowing them to make medical decisions when they are not trained medical personell. They have told me what drugs to take or not without consulting him on several occations. After seeing Dr. Meadow for four to five years, I find out that my osteo-arthitis of the hip has been totally ignored by this man. When I first came to see him he did a full body scan and found the degenerative hip disease and a titltied pelvis. From that day to this one,not another single xray was done to monitor my codition. I was in terrible pain but wnen I would call the office, his staff seem to run the show of who he would speak with or notl The pain was so bad I made and appointment and in a couple of hours they had xrays and found out that BOTH hips needed to be replaced and that my spine had begun to fracture. All doctor Meadow did was to prescribe pill after pill, after ointment, after pill. He was not checking my bones via xray nor was he llstening to me.

November 4th, 2015
Worst Staff!
Office is filthy his staff is unprofessional and rude especially the secretary

May 19th, 2015
Dr.gave me a medicine and I had a negative reaction to it,so on follow up I explained and he called me a liar, I thought surely he didn't just say that and he said yes he didn't believe it..when it is clearly on side effects list ..so we got up and walked out..most unprofessional quack ever..and medical board does not take complaints for actions like this so they get away with it...

March 16th, 2015
Super DOCTOR
He is a wonderful Dr.

September 3rd, 2014
never see this horrible doctor
My appointment with dr Meadows was the worst medical experience I have ever had as not only is he down right rude he but apparently has no idea what he is doing. I left his office crying stressed and feeling worst than before seeing him.

November 18th, 2013
Saw Dr Meadows for the first visit and I thought we were going to have a nice association together. The second visit I saw Him I thought I had saw His twin. He was so different the second time around. Very complicated trying to get Him to diagnose me and without reading my health history He set me up to do some Physical Therapy and everything that PT wanted me to do I couldn't based off of my Health History. Dr Meadows then wanted me to do physical exercises at the House and took an attitude when I went over my symptoms as to why this was not possible. When I told Him what my problems were since He didnt seem to understand, everything I went over He tried to outdo me and say He had the same problem but His was worser. I just couldn't get through to this Dr. Mentioned about His son being deployed to Afghanistan after I told Him of my issues in the military that caused my health issues. I guess because I wasn't ever deployed and His Son was, that meant I was a "sorry" human being. I quit seeing Him. I don't recommend Him to anyone that wants to get professional help for their medical condition.

October 3rd, 2013
Awful
I had to find a new doctor because Dr. Meadow started to ask me what he had diagnose me with and was blowing off my concerns. Never took a look at medications to see if they needed adjusted and if I was on the right medications.

July 11th, 2013
Poor office staff
I have been going to Dr Meadows at least 10 years. He is a good dr, he has helped me get my arthritis in remission. His office staff on the other hand is TERRIBLE. Just about every time I go in there are new people. I was in the office April, had set up a new appt for Aug. Need my medication refilled, now they tell me I don't have an appt scheduled, had to reschedule, now a month later than original Aug date, and now they tell me I may not be able to get a new prescription so I can get my medicine. I am now looking for a new doctor. They told me I had no show appts and cancellations also. I have NEVER had a no show because they charge for that.

July 23rd, 2012
Dropped me as a patient because I canceled appointment BUT had scheduled another date
Would not refill my medication because I had cancelled an appointment but I had an upcoming appointment. With no warning, left me me completely without any medication refills on biological meds. Had to scramble to find another doctor. Totally unprofessional and now I realize it was dangerous to have a physician that would abandon a patient like this.