Dr. Philip Meadow Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Philip Meadow?

June 9th, 2017

Takes time to listen

Dr. Meadows is thorough and cares not only about the issues you see him directly for, but the whole person. Like any doctor patient relationship, you must be completely honest with information about your whole health and if you do this with Dr. Meadows you'll find that he will show genuine empathy for your health care. He goes above and beyond to work with you regarding insurance and also when it comes to medications and affordability. He wants no patient to do without because of a greedy medical society between insurance companies and medical profession.

December 9th, 2016

patient

staff uncaring, rude, where Dr.Meadow is a GREAT doctor. Ithink the world of him.

December 9th, 2016

patient

August 3rd, 2016

staff was courteous, friendly and helpful. I will recommend Dr.Meadows to my family and friends.He was friendly and answered all my questions. He made an excellent diagnosis.

April 13th, 2016

Worst experience ever. Cancelled follow up visit and released me with no explanation/diagnosis. Does not know how to consult with patience. Needs to be checked for malpractice .

March 30th, 2016

Patient Beware

patient beware of rude unfriendly staff who makes fun of patients and laughs at there pain and mocks patients. Doctor doesn't pay any attention to your chart. Makes mistakes on refills. Makes dramatic changes to prescription in which you will suffer. He even gets prescription in his spouse name for himself. Trust me stay away.

December 23rd, 2015

This doctor allows his young staff to run him and his office. I will be reporting him to the medical board. The pain I endured due to his negligence and the disrepect show to me by his staff, in his full veiw, was nothing less than horrible as well as patheric.

One thing that is very dan\gerous about this doctor, is that he hides behind the skirts(YOUNG skirts) of his staff allowing them to make medical decisions when they are not trained medical personell. They have told me what drugs to take or not without consulting him on several occations. After seeing Dr. Meadow for four to five years, I find out that my osteo-arthitis of the hip has been totally ignored by this man. When I first came to see him he did a full body scan and found the degenerative hip disease and a titltied pelvis. From that day to this one,not another single xray was done to monitor my codition. I was in terrible pain but wnen I would call the office, his staff seem to run the show of who he would speak with or notl The pain was so bad I made and appointment and in a couple of hours they had xrays and found out that BOTH hips needed to be replaced and that my spine had begun to fracture. All doctor Meadow did was to prescribe pill after pill, after ointment, after pill. He was not checking my bones via xray nor was he llstening to me.

November 4th, 2015

Worst Staff!

Office is filthy his staff is unprofessional and rude especially the secretary

May 19th, 2015

Dr.gave me a medicine and I had a negative reaction to it,so on follow up I explained and he called me a liar, I thought surely he didn't just say that and he said yes he didn't believe it..when it is clearly on side effects list ..so we got up and walked out..most unprofessional quack ever..and medical board does not take complaints for actions like this so they get away with it...

March 16th, 2015

Super DOCTOR

He is a wonderful Dr.

September 3rd, 2014

never see this horrible doctor

My appointment with dr Meadows was the worst medical experience I have ever had as not only is he down right rude he but apparently has no idea what he is doing. I left his office crying stressed and feeling worst than before seeing him.

November 18th, 2013

Saw Dr Meadows for the first visit and I thought we were going to have a nice association together. The second visit I saw Him I thought I had saw His twin. He was so different the second time around. Very complicated trying to get Him to diagnose me and without reading my health history He set me up to do some Physical Therapy and everything that PT wanted me to do I couldn't based off of my Health History. Dr Meadows then wanted me to do physical exercises at the House and took an attitude when I went over my symptoms as to why this was not possible. When I told Him what my problems were since He didnt seem to understand, everything I went over He tried to outdo me and say He had the same problem but His was worser. I just couldn't get through to this Dr. Mentioned about His son being deployed to Afghanistan after I told Him of my issues in the military that caused my health issues. I guess because I wasn't ever deployed and His Son was, that meant I was a "sorry" human being. I quit seeing Him. I don't recommend Him to anyone that wants to get professional help for their medical condition.