A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Mease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Mease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Mease, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mease graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mease has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Mease MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Mease practice?
- Dr. Philip Mease has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Mease practices Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Rheumatologists.