A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Mease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Mease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Mease, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mease graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mease has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mease accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans