Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

excellent surgeon show details excellent surgeon
by gary tinsley on Aug 15th, 2014

Extremely nice and very patient. Explained entire back surgery and what to expect. Always in good mood. Surgery went better than I expected. Minimal downtime afterward. Dr office called several times after I got home to ask how I was. This dr is very straight forward and direct. I would not hesitate to use him again.

A warning !!! show details A warning !!!
by PSD on Jul 14th, 2014

forced me to point out on the x-ray all the fat I had on my hips and back.... humilated and degraded me on my very first visit. I got a free MRI review at Laser Spine in Tampa. He was furious and refused to treat me after that free second opinion. He stated "why should I keep treating you if you are going to go somewhere else for surgery." I told him there was something wrong with him, walked out and demanded my money back.

by Robert Polchito on Apr 17th, 2014

I cannot say enough good about Dr. Meinhardt, he is one of the best doctors ever I've ever had! If you are in need of an Orthopedic Surgeon, this is the doctor you want. He's very kind and has alot of compassion for his patients.

WARNING FOR PEOPLE ON WORKERS COMP show details WARNING FOR PEOPLE ON WORKERS COMP
by Chanan LaCombe on Dec 17th, 2013

In my personal opinion, this doctor should not be practicing medicine. He was VERY RUDE, he has the compassion of a cactus. The examination was on the wrong body part, if he spent a total of 5 minutes with me, I was lucky. He even stated that my employer contacted him, hmmm......... I smell something fishy. The thing that gets me the most, he even contradicted the doctor who stated I had damage (who works for the same orthopedic group). My MRI clearly states that there is damage but according to this doctor there is no damage and the other doctor did not know what the was talking about. In my personal opinion, stay away from this doctor he does not care, he is very very rude and he clearly does not have the patients best of interest. If I was allowed to put zero stars I would have but unfortunately I had to give him one star.

A1 Surgeon and Instructor show details A1 Surgeon and Instructor
by Tim H. on Jun 15th, 2013

I went to a previous surgeon before coming to Dr. Meinhardt for a second opinion. Dr. Meinhardt not only showed what was wrong on the MRI and the props he has, he explained step by step of the surgery, and earned my confidence to the point I did not return to the first doctor. This didn't stop after the surgery, I called the office with so many questions and they never acted like I was getting on their nerves. Surgery is complete and only 2 weeks later my pain is down from a 10 to a 3, with a few muscle spasms. Excellent Doctor

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
Sep 17th, 2011

He did my back surgery and everything went better than expected. I highly recommend him.

Jul 21st, 2011

Very rude. Very unprofessional . A new doctor who does not not what to do when someone is in pain

Dec 4th, 2010

he did my surgery,he is very good,so good that another friend saw him too