A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Melchiorre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Melchiorre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Melchiorre, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Melchiorre graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Melchiorre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- UMDNJ - University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip John Melchiorre MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Melchiorre practice?
- Dr. Philip Melchiorre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Melchiorre practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.