A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Metz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Metz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Metz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Metz graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Metz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Comm Hlth Center, Lincoln, Ne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Steven Metz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Metz practice?
- Dr. Philip Metz has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Metz practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Surgeons and Wilmington Plastic Surgeons.