A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Meyers, Neuroradiologist, Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Meyers, FAHA, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Meyers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip M Meyers FAHA and MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Philip Meyers has 7 office locations.
Dr. Philip Meyers practices Neuroradiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ and Lake Elmo, MN.
See New York Radiologists.