A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Meyers, Neuroradiologist, Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Meyers, FAHA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Meyers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meyers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans