Dr. Philip Meyette Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Meyette?

January 26th, 2016

Horrible.

This is a horrible doctors office. Every time I come here I have to wait over an hour to be seen. I would acknowledge people to not come here unless you enjoy waiting. Also, a couple of their nurses are very rude as well as their flebotomist. After giving blood I had about a 5-6 cm bruise all the way up my arm. I made an appointment for a physical about 2 weeks out and when I got called back (after an hour waiting) she proceeded to tell me that she did not have time for a physical and that I would have to come back. I am not pleased at all with my experience here and I will not be coming back.

January 14th, 2016

Great physician

August 6th, 2015

I am very impressed with not only Dr. Meyette, but his staff as well. They are very courteous, helpful and considerate.

July 13th, 2015

Dr Meyette is an awesome physician. He is caring empathetic and very thorough. I could not have found a better physician

May 3rd, 2014

Oscar nominee

While the doctor seems technically competent, I felt he "acted" the part of a caring physician, rather than actually being one.

January 17th, 2012

good training

Wish more were like him,easy to talk to

June 5th, 2011

Confused about other reviews...

I've been seeing Dr. Meyette since 2009 and have dealt with his office several times during that period. While the doctor himself is caring, listens well and offers quick referrals to specialists when it's out of his area of expertise (something I *highly* appreciate), I've not had as good of a general experience as most, it seems.I've *never* been able to get a quick appointment (same day or next day) when I'm ill, which inevitably results in visits to quick-care facilities with unfamiliar doctors, and the waiting room time for me generally ranges from 30-60 minutes before being called back, and then another 30-60 in the room, which ends up making any appointment a half-day affair with the check-in and check-out time added in. The lady who does check-out is very friendly and personable, but also has a tendency to talk too much and is very slow, making check-out cumbersome; on one occasion she did this with an elderly man in line behind me and no one came to back her up. I felt so sorry for the guy, who was obviously having a hard time standing for so long.I thought I'd post this to offer a different perspective. I respect Dr. Meyette and do not question his expertise as a doctor, but most certainly believe his office staff procedures could be more efficient, and it would be nice to be able to see him when I need an antibiotic rather than having to go to other facilities for care.

March 10th, 2011

I saw Dr. Meyette in 2008 for the first time. He had to tell me some bad news however was gentle and kept calling me at home to see how I was getting along. He could've easily asked his nurse to do so. Not only that but he came twice to visit and pray with me at the hospital after surgery. I would gladly recommend him and am glad to know him. We have decided to use him as our primary family physician.

August 11th, 2010

gives me excellent care

He is kind, and open with what he is doing and why, and follows up quick to care for my problems. Does not dismiss me as just old. I am 85

December 17th, 2009

Dr Meyette is a rare find

Dr Meyette is a rare find, and the kind of doctor that every doctor should be. He takes time to listen and give answers. He does not mind addressing any concerns the patient may have. Does not 'talk down' to a patient but discusses issues. He was highly recommended to me and has been like a breath of fresh air after the doctor I had formerly been going to. I cannot say enough good about Dr. Meyette.

October 4th, 2017