A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Militello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Militello graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Militello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Robert Militello MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Militello practice?
- Dr. Philip Militello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Militello practices Surgery near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Surgeons.