A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Militello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Militello
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Militello Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Militello graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Militello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Robert Militello MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Militello practice?
- Dr. Philip Militello has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Militello practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.