A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Miller, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Laurence Miller MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Philip L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Philip Miller has 11 office locations.
Dr. Philip Miller practices Urology near Hallandale Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL and Palm Beach Gardens, FL.