A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Miner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Miner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Miner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miner graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Miner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- OU Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Barton Miner MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Philip B. Miner practice?
- Dr. Philip Miner has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Miner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Gastroenterologists.