Dr. Philip Miner Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Miner Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2017

Dr. Philip Miner Jr. MD

Smart, funny, wonderful physician! He has saved and improved so many lives that it is unbelievable. I trust my life to him. Mast Cell disease and Ehlers Danlos are my maladies. He is on the boards of these horrible diseases and his knowledge is out of site! He is down to earth, funny, a gentleman, and my hero. I am sorry some of the ratings were terrible but as far as I am concerned, they are wrong!

September 7th, 2017

Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Minor is an brilliant gastroenterologist! I have been his patient for about 15 years and find him extraordinary in every respect. My wife had an ongoing problem with extreme stomach pain. She was examined by several different physicians and had innumerable tests without satisfactory results. Dr. Minor successfully diagnosed the problem on the first visit. That was 5 years ago. He's an incredible physician!

January 18th, 2017

Laughed at me like a fool. Refused to look at my medical records, and do any blood testing, for MCAS. Had to make an appt with another doctor in another state fly there, end up costing me around a thousand dollars, and took the blood test and was diagnosed 3 weeks later.

November 3rd, 2016

Personal Assistant (Private Executiv Assistant)

I started seeing Dr. Miner in 2002 for unresolved gastric issues that no one could address. He had me diagnosed and into see a surgeon. I now live in Ohio and am highly considering moving to OKC due to an accident in 2015 and am having gastric issues that no one in Dayton&Cinninatti can figure out. This is how much my family and I trust Dr. Miner and his staff - enough to uproot our family and jobs to know that I am in capable hands!!

August 1st, 2016

made me feel as comfortable as possible.

June 16th, 2016

Top Doc

This doctor and his nurses that took care of me and my husband's colonoscopy's, was fantastic. On another level I agree.

May 5th, 2016

First medical professional I've ever met that told me not to ever come to him without questions! So impressed, his diagnosis and long term care/treatment literally saved my wife's life!.

June 26th, 2015

He was the only Dr. that seemed to care about my intolerance to eggs. He has a genius mind and was able to prescribe an answer to the prevention of pain I got after eating anything with eggs without it being a pain pill. I admire him so much and glad this site is there to tell all......D

December 29th, 2014

I consider this physician and his staff to be the best example of how Healthcare in America should be. Not only did they save my life, they honestly taught me how to live with a terrible chronic illness. I feel that I am so blessed to have Dr. Miner and staff as my healthcare provider. Although I travel over 600 miles to be treated by Dr. Miner and staff, I have never felt the distance was a problem. I have been a patient since 1998, and have seen many doctors prior to Dr. Miner (and staff), there is no other medical provider that compares to the true health care I have always received. This is true of an office visit during office hours, or a medical emergency at 2:00am or as a patient in a hospital under the admit of Dr. Miner/staff, or via telephone to another doctor caring for me in the state I reside.

March 25th, 2014

The BEST GI doctor in Oklahoma

I have many different doctors that care for me and never have I had one like Dr. Miner. He is on a whole different level when it comes to the knowledge he has regarding his specialty. I am married to a doctor and have many doctor friends and my husband and I both are amazed at how INCREDIBLY intelligent and passionate he is about what he does. He has great care and concern for his patients and he takes the time to really listen to what you have to say and addresses your concerns in a way you understand. His staff is also very fantastic and extremely accommodating as well. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Miner to anyone looking for a GI doctor.

February 19th, 2013

wonderful, knowledgable and patient

July 9th, 2012

There a very few doctors like Dr. Miner

Dr, Miner is on an entirely different level from any other doctor I have experienced. Aside from the fact that just his experience and intelligence make him a medical genius, he listens intently to his patients which is why I believe he is so good at healing them. He only deals with the difficult cases after other GI doctors have thrown their hands up in the air and refer them. He obviously enjoys figuring out complex difficult multi-symptom cases and takes visible satisfaction when his research and efforts to figure out the hard cases gives a person their life back. He is quite literally the most accomplished, intelligent, caring and skilled physician I have encountered in my lifetime.