Dr. Philip Miner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 3rd, 2016
Personal Assistant (Private Executiv Assistant)
I started seeing Dr. Miner in 2002 for unresolved gastric issues that no one could address. He had me diagnosed and into see a surgeon. I now live in Ohio and am highly considering moving to OKC due to an accident in 2015 and am having gastric issues that no one in Dayton&Cinninatti can figure out. This is how much my family and I trust Dr. Miner and his staff - enough to uproot our family and jobs to know that I am in capable hands!!

August 1st, 2016
made me feel as comfortable as possible.

June 16th, 2016
Top Doc
This doctor and his nurses that took care of me and my husband's colonoscopy's, was fantastic. On another level I agree.

May 5th, 2016
First medical professional I've ever met that told me not to ever come to him without questions! So impressed, his diagnosis and long term care/treatment literally saved my wife's life!.

June 26th, 2015
He was the only Dr. that seemed to care about my intolerance to eggs. He has a genius mind and was able to prescribe an answer to the prevention of pain I got after eating anything with eggs without it being a pain pill. I admire him so much and glad this site is there to tell all......D

December 28th, 2014
I consider this physician and his staff to be the best example of how Healthcare in America should be. Not only did they save my life, they honestly taught me how to live with a terrible chronic illness. I feel that I am so blessed to have Dr. Miner and staff as my healthcare provider. Although I travel over 600 miles to be treated by Dr. Miner and staff, I have never felt the distance was a problem. I have been a patient since 1998, and have seen many doctors prior to Dr. Miner (and staff), there is no other medical provider that compares to the true health care I have always received. This is true of an office visit during office hours, or a medical emergency at 2:00am or as a patient in a hospital under the admit of Dr. Miner/staff, or via telephone to another doctor caring for me in the state I reside.

March 24th, 2014
The BEST GI doctor in Oklahoma
I have many different doctors that care for me and never have I had one like Dr. Miner. He is on a whole different level when it comes to the knowledge he has regarding his specialty. I am married to a doctor and have many doctor friends and my husband and I both are amazed at how INCREDIBLY intelligent and passionate he is about what he does. He has great care and concern for his patients and he takes the time to really listen to what you have to say and addresses your concerns in a way you understand. His staff is also very fantastic and extremely accommodating as well. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Miner to anyone looking for a GI doctor.

March 20th, 2014
Dr. Miner was awful. I went to him only because the military sent me to him. After establishing a patient doctor relationship, he did absolutely nothing to help me get better. My disease progressed and I had two infections that he completely overlooked. Every time I called to say that I was not getting better, I got a call back right before they closed, and all I was told was to stop taking my meds for a week and then let him know. After that week I was no better, the same thing happened, only this time, he told me to get back on the same med. this med was not helping in the first place. My condition turned into severe status and the military had to send me to new GI specialist. I will never consider recommending Dr. Miner for anyone.

February 19th, 2013
wonderful, knowledgable and patient

July 9th, 2012
There a very few doctors like Dr. Miner
Dr, Miner is on an entirely different level from any other doctor I have experienced. Aside from the fact that just his experience and intelligence make him a medical genius, he listens intently to his patients which is why I believe he is so good at healing them. He only deals with the difficult cases after other GI doctors have thrown their hands up in the air and refer them. He obviously enjoys figuring out complex difficult multi-symptom cases and takes visible satisfaction when his research and efforts to figure out the hard cases gives a person their life back. He is quite literally the most accomplished, intelligent, caring and skilled physician I have encountered in my lifetime.

June 13th, 2012
Love this Doctor!
After going to doctors for over a year with no progress and symptoms only getting worst. I turned to the research office of Dr. Miner. Very quickly he had ideas and asked what i would like to do, after a endoscopy 2 weeks later we knew for sure why I was so sick. I am now back to normal and will always recommend him and his office PA(srry I cannot recall his name right now) for anyone who a gastric issues!!

March 22nd, 2011
great doctor
maybe a little to busy hard to get a hold of but a very smart doc