A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Moldofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moldofsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moldofsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Moldofsky, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moldofsky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Moldofsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Jay Moldofsky MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Moldofsky practice?
- Dr. Philip Moldofsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Moldofsky practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA.
See Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Philadelphia Radiologists.