Learn more about Dr. Philip Molloy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Molloy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molloy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molloy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Molloy, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Molloy graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Molloy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- Aroostook Medical Center,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Joseph Molloy FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Molloy practice?
- Dr. Philip Molloy has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Molloy practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Plymouth, MA.
See Plymouth Internists and Plymouth Rheumatologists.