A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Molloy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Molloy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Molloy, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Molloy graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Molloy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- Aroostook Medical Center,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Joseph Molloy FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Molloy practice?
- Dr. Philip Molloy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Philip Molloy practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Plymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Presque Isle, ME and Houlton, ME.
See Plymouth Internists and Plymouth Rheumatologists.