A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Monteleone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Monteleone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Monteleone, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Monteleone graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Monteleone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip M Monteleone MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Monteleone practice?
- Dr. Philip Monteleone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Monteleone practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bethlehem Oncologists.