Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Moore
Dr. Philip Moore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grapevine, TX, with another office in Grapevine, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Hematology. Dr. Moore is affiliated with Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine, Harris Methodist H E B and Baylor Surgicare. Dr. Moore has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Moore has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Philip Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.
Dr Thornwell Parker III III
Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, General Surgery
Dr. Jennifer Lowney
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Grapevine, TX 0.08 mi21
Dr. Nathan Emerson
Grapevine, TX 0.08 mi13