Dr. Philip Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Moore?

Posted on September 18th, 2012

This site I just found...i would trust this dr with any surgey..i was taken to e.r. Several yrs ago and they said I could not live very long without surgery to see what was happening...and.only 50% chance of making it thuthat. My family made decision for surgery as I was unable to partake due to pain.....begin surgery ...lots of emergencies during that...over five hrs later...he told my fam that was all to be done..alot of healing, prayers and a bout with pancreatitis and over 3 wks hosp I went home...thank u dr moore for choosing the med proffession..i coulld never find a better dr ...thank u lord

Wonderful Doctor!!!!!

Posted on May 30th, 2012

I recently was diagnosed with breast abscess and Doctor Phillip Moore performed my surgery...during the whole process I was so upset and a nervous wreck but he was very caring and eased my concerns and worries thru the whole process. My follow up appointment went very well. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!The office staff is also so wonderful and helpful thru the billing and insurance process.... Thank you Doctor Phillip Moore for everything you have done thru this process.

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

Dr. Moore removed my gallbladder. I was very happy with the whole process. My recovery time was short and sweet. Very caring, kind and professional. Would definitely use him again if the need comes up.

Posted on May 22nd, 2016