A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Morales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morales
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Morales, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morales has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Andrew Morales FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Morales practice?
- Dr. Philip Morales has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Morales practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.