A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Morales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morales
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Morales, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Morales has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Andrew Morales FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Morales practice?
- Dr. Philip Morales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Morales practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.