A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Morales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Morales, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Morales has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Andrew Morales FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Morales practice?
- Dr. Philip Morales has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Morales practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.