Learn more about Dr. Philip Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Morales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morales
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Morales, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morales has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Andrew Morales FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Morales practice?
- Dr. Philip Morales has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Morales practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.