A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Moudy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moudy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moudy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Moudy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moudy graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Moudy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Va Western Ny Healthcare System At Buffalo
- Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Moudy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Moudy practice?
- Dr. Philip Moudy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Moudy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Buffalo Radiologists.