Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Mullenix
Dr. Philip Mullenix, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD, with other offices in Bethesda, MD and Durham, NC (and 2 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Mullenix is affiliated with Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Duke University Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Mullenix has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Philip Mullenix is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.
Dr. Mary Maniscalco-Theberge
Bethesda, MD 0 mi33
Dr. Robert Howard
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Bethesda, MD 0 mi16
Dr. Ralph Jones Jr
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Bethesda, MD 0 mi26