Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Muskin
Dr. Philip Muskin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Muskin is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia and New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center. Dr. Muskin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Muskin has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...