A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Muskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Muskin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Muskin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Family Counseling
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Muskin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Muskin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip R Muskin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Philip R. Muskin practice?
- Dr. Philip Muskin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Muskin practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.