A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Nakashima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Nakashima is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Nakashima, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakashima graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Nakashima has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Fumito Nakashima MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip F. Nakashima practice?
- Dr. Philip Nakashima has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Nakashima practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.