A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Nelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Nelsen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Nelsen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelsen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Nelsen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Thomas Nelsen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip T. Nelsen practice?
- Dr. Philip Nelsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Nelsen practices Ophthalmology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Ophthalmologists.