A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Nicol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Nicol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Nicol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicol graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nicol has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip R Nicol MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip R. Nicol practice?
- Dr. Phillip Nicol has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Nicol practices Internal Medicine near Murrells Inlet, SC.
See Murrells Inlet Internists.