Learn more about Dr. Philip Nizza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Nizza is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nizza
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Nizza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Nizza, DO is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nizza graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Nizza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Nizza DO is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip Nizza practice?
- Dr. Philip Nizza has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Nizza practices Infectious Disease near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Infectious Disease Doctors.