A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Nizza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Nizza is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nizza
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Nizza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Nizza, DO is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nizza graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Nizza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Nizza DO is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip Nizza practice?
- Dr. Philip Nizza has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Nizza practices Infectious Disease near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Infectious Disease Doctors.