A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Olkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Olkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olkin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Olkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Olkin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip Olkin practice?
- Dr. Philip Olkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Olkin practices Family Medicine near Fortuna, CA.
See Fortuna Family Physicians.