Dr. Philip Olkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Olkin?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 28th, 2017

Dr. Olkin has been my physician for 23 years. I am never bothered at times I may have to wait for him, because I know he takes time with ME when I need it...why should he not do that for others? I also appreciate his dedication as regards prescriptions for opioids or other addicting medication. I am 68 with arthritis and am bi-polar, so it would probably be easy to obtain multiple addictive substances, but Dr. Olkin explains WHY he does or does not prescribe what I THINK I " need " . One cannot ask for a doctor better than Dr. Olkin.....he truly CARES !!!!!! By the way, his former medical partner, C. Ray Jones, md. , was of the same " do no harm " philosophy.. that is what is needed today in this age of an opioid addiction. If you live in the Fortuna, California area, I completely and whole-heartedly recommend Philip Olkin, md. !!!!!!!!

March 10th, 2017