Dr. Philip Oranburg Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Philip Oranburg?

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Dr. as a terrible attitude, does not follow up on his testing. He told me I had to have all kind of testing due to my so called problem but my ins would not pay for one of the tests as they felt it was not necessary. The Dr. could not give a good enough reason for the testing and I was stuck with a $595. 00 bill. I would not recommend him to anyone. Look somewhere else.

Terrible physician who is more interested in signing you up as a VIP patient then proving good medical services

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

This is by far the worst opphysician I have ever seen firm his terrible attitude to his lack of follow up after the testing I would find another cardiologist

Posted on April 26th, 2016