A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Oravetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oravetz
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Oravetz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Oravetz, MBA, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Oravetz graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Oravetz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Michael Oravetz MBA, MD, and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip M. Oravetz practice?
- Dr. Philip Oravetz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Oravetz practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Burlingame, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Burlingame Family Physicians and Burlingame Geriatric Doctors.