A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Otterbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Otterbeck, Adult Endocrinology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otterbeck
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Otterbeck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Otterbeck graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Otterbeck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Edward Otterbeck MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck practice?
- Dr. Philip Otterbeck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Otterbeck practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Endocrinologists.