Learn more about Dr. Philip Otterbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Otterbeck, Adult Endocrinology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otterbeck
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Otterbeck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Otterbeck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Otterbeck graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Otterbeck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Edward Otterbeck MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Otterbeck practice?
- Dr. Philip Otterbeck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Philip Otterbeck practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Endocrinologists.