A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Owen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Owen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Owen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Owen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 29 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Owen practice?
Dr. Philip Owen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Cardiologists.