Learn more about Dr. Philip Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Owen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owen
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Owen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Owen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Owen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Selwyn Owen MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip S. Owen practice?
- Dr. Philip Owen has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Owen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Cardiologists.