A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Oyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Oyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oyer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyer graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip E Oyer MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Oyer practice?
- Dr. Philip Oyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Oyer practices Vascular Surgery near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.