A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Oyer is Excellent. Dr. Oyer has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyer graduated from University of Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Oyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile S Packard Chldrn Hospital Stanford
- Stanford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Philip Oyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip E. Oyer practice?
Dr. Philip Oyer practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Felipe Oyer, Dr. Phillip Oyer