A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Paden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Paden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paden
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Paden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Paden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Paden graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Paden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Y Paden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Y. Paden practice?
- Dr. Philip Paden has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Paden practices Ophthalmology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Ophthalmologists.