A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Palmisano, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmisano graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Palmisano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palmisano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 10 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Philip Palmisano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip C. Palmisano practice?
Dr. Philip Palmisano practices Ophthalmology and Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine near Orange, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Middletown, CT.
See Orange Ophthalmologists and Orange Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Felipe Palmisano, Dr. Phillip Palmisano