A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Paparone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Paparone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paparone graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paparone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Paparone practice?
- Dr. Philip Paparone practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Galloway, NJ.