Learn more about Dr. Philip Penrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Penrose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penrose
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Penrose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Penrose, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Penrose graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Penrose has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip James Penrose MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Penrose practice?
- Dr. Philip Penrose has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Penrose practices Ophthalmology near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Ophthalmologists.