A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Penrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Penrose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Penrose, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Penrose graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Penrose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip James Penrose MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Penrose practice?
- Dr. Philip Penrose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Penrose practices Ophthalmology near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Ophthalmologists.