Learn more about Dr. Philip Perlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Perlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Perlman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perlman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip W Perlman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Perlman practice?
- Dr. Philip Perlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Perlman practices Otolaryngology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Otolaryngologists.