A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Perlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Perlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlman
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Perlman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perlman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip W Perlman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Perlman practice?
- Dr. Philip Perlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Perlman practices Otolaryngology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Otolaryngologists.