A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Perlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Perlman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Perlman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perlman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perlman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip W. Perlman practice?
Dr. Philip Perlman practices Otolaryngology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Otolaryngologists.