Learn more about Dr. Philip Philip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Philip is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Philip, FRCP, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Philip graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Philip has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Agop Philip FRCP, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Philip practice?
- Dr. Philip Philip has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Philip practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Oncologists.