Learn more about Dr. Philip Philip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Philip is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philip
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Philip Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Philip, FRCP, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Philip graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Philip has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip A Philip FRCP, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Philip practice?
- Dr. Philip Philip has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Philip practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Oncologists.