Learn more about Dr. Philip Pizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Pizzo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Aplastic Anemia
- Disease Susceptibility
- Fungal Lung Diseases
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Kidney Disease
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Retinal Disorders
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzo graduated from University of Rochester . He has 7 awards.
Dr. Pizzo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pizzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Pizzo practice?
Dr. Philip Pizzo practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Boston, MA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians, Palo Alto Oncologists, and Palo Alto Hematologists.