Learn more about Dr. Philip Pizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Pizzo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pizzo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pizzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Pizzo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Disease Susceptibility
- Fungal Lung Diseases
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Kidney Disease
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Retinal Disorders
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzo graduated from University of Rochester . He has 7 awards.
Dr. Pizzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Pizzo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Pizzo practice?
- Dr. Philip Pizzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Pizzo practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Pediatricians, Stanford Oncologists, and Stanford Pediatric Specialists.