Learn more about Dr. Philip Pizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Pizzo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pizzo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Pizzo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Disease Susceptibility
- Fungal Lung Diseases
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Kidney Disease
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Retinal Disorders
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzo graduated from University of Rochester . He has 7 awards.
Dr. Pizzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Pizzo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Philip Pizzo practice?
- Dr. Philip Pizzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Pizzo practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians and Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists.