A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Ploska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Ploska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Ploska, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ploska graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ploska has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Ploska MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philip Ploska practice?
- Dr. Philip Ploska has 5 office locations.
Dr. Philip Ploska practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morrow, GA.
Additional practice locations include: McDonough, GA and Griffin, GA.
See Morrow Surgeons.