Learn more about Dr. Philip Ploska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Ploska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Ploska, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ploska graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ploska has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ploska accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip Ploska practice?
Dr. Philip Ploska practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Morrow, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA and McDonough, GA.
See Morrow Surgeons.