Learn more about Dr. Philip Podrid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Podrid is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podrid
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Podrid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Podrid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Podrid graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Podrid has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Podrid MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip Podrid practice?
- Dr. Philip Podrid has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Podrid practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Roxbury, MA.
See West Roxbury Internists and West Roxbury Cardiologists.