Learn more about Dr. Philip Podrid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Podrid is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podrid
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Podrid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Podrid graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Podrid has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Podrid MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip Podrid practice?
- Dr. Philip Podrid has 1 office location.
Dr. Philip Podrid practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near West Roxbury, MA.
See West Roxbury Internists and West Roxbury Cardiologists.