A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Pomerantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Pomerantz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Pomerantz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomerantz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pomerantz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip Abraham Pomerantz MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philip A. Pomerantz practice?
- Dr. Philip Pomerantz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Pomerantz practices Internal Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists.